Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Classroom Friendly Supplies Pencil Sharpeners


As a mom of 3, homework time often becomes about wasting time finding a sharpened pencil.  We have bought numerous sharpeners from the high end electric ones to the cheapest hand held ones.  There are always issues with them!  The electric ones need a place to plug in or batteries and they always over sharpen and eat our pencils down.  With the hand held sharpeners, the lead breaks off of the end and jams the sharpener and the little shavings get everywhere.

I was honestly a little skeptical of the Classroom Friendly Supplies Pencil Sharpener.  I figured that it would let me down the same way that others had in the past.... Boy was I wrong!  I am so excited to tell you that this sharpener was easy enough for my 7 year old to use and we got the perfect pencil point every time!  It can't over sharpen and the clean out try for the shavings was easy to use without the mess.



This great product was created by a teacher for teachers!  It is Teacher Appreciation time and as an ex-teacher, I would highly recommend buying one of these instead of the latest Pinterest project.  I promise that it will get a lot of use and love in their room!!  Here is the link one more time for your fast and easy purchase :)  http://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com









*I am not affiliated with Classroom Friendly Supplies in any way nor am I compensated for my review or any purchases of their supplies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment