Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How To Meal Plan and Save a Dollar... Or a Bunch.

Hey everyone!  Welcome back!

I'm the worlds worst at organizing.  Just as my husband. Blessssss.  But there is one thing I do well and that's grocery shopping and menu planning on a budget!

Let's get real here.  99% of us don't enjoy grocery shopping.  We do it because we would starve without it.  And the thought of taking our adorable littles with us makes us kind of want to take a pill.  Out of sheer necessity, I forced myself on to a menu plan and listing system that works so beautifully for me. It works so well because IT ISN'T FANCY.  I have no time for fancy!  I need to make the list, hit the store, and get out!  The quickest I have done so far is Aldi and Walmart for a week's worth of groceries in UNDER 40 MINUTES. Can I get a "holla"!!!

Here's a little video tutorial on how I roll...
https://youtu.be/A0IC25-Ube8

What are your biggest time-savers?



4 comments:

  1. Take me in your weekly menus please. Thanks dear! -K. Rabalais

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tag me in your weekly facebook Menus. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete